Friday, August 11, 2006

Today is such a sad but wonderful day.
I left home early today as I wanted to reach the office as soon as possible but I left my blazer at home so I had to drive all the way back to get it.

I reached the office at around 7.15am. Sanny, Dodo and Maz were already there.
We took pics together and hung out at BEC while waiting for the closing ceremony to start.

Pehin came in a few mins before 11am and it started with a prayer and Azura's speech.
It was so touching that it made a lot of ppl cry.
The slideshow was really good too.

We had refreshments at the officer's mess.

After that, Hazel, Dodo, Sanny, Azimah, Vincent and I went to visit Hamiz at the hospital.
It was raining very heavily at one point.

We didn't stay long at the hospital as we had to be back at 1.45pm.
Before that, we went to Kiulap to get shuttlecock.

For the first time, I drove up to BEC and parked my car there.
I wouldn't dare to do it but since it's the last day, I decided to take the risk..hehe..and they were all saying "Cindy! it's ok!"

We met Col.Amir for a while and changed for gym.
Who knew the gym was closed for renovations!!

We ended up going back to K18.
After a while, Puan said it was ok for us to go home..
So Hazel, Dodo, Sanny and I went to Menglait to play badminton.

Then, we went swimming! I didn't swim though. Just sat there and watched them.
They swam till 5.30pm and we all showered after that.

We reached the mall at around 6.30pm and had a light dinner at Jollibee.
I had my favourite Chicken Salad Sandwich..yummy!

We watched "Click"! Very nice movie. It made me cry at 2 of the scenes.
Very hilarious but meaningful storyline!

After that, we had dinner wf Col.Amir n his wife at Pizza Hut.

Today was more than just activities..We had lots of fun and our bond grew even stronger..
I really like spending time with them~
Really hope this feeling lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment