I have attended a few close friends' weddings and it's wonderful to see them step into new roles as somebody's husband/wife/son-in-law/daughter-in-law/brother-in-law/sister-in-law... you get the drift. I wonder how that feels like; to gather the courage to promise to commit to one person for the rest of your life. I love the idea, but am still struggling to understand the meaning of marriage.
![]() |
| source: weibo |
Having said that, it should probably be the least of my concerns right now judging by my non-existent love life, which seems to be a source of worry for the people around me. While I am greatly amused by their concern, I am extremely grateful to have people who genuinely care about me in my life.
Speaking of being grateful, I think it is safe to say that I have been keeping to my new year's resolution quite well thus far. And for that, I am thankful.
NBA has been a big part of my life since Jeremy Lin burst onto the scene. There is something about this 6ft3 basketball player that manages to get me out of bed at 2am in the morning to watch the New York Knicks play. I cannot fully put into words the lessons on teamwork, attitude, perseverance and a sense of purpose I have learned from watching them play. When I root for Jeremy Lin, it is beyond just supporting him as a person, it is the qualities he embodies that I greatly value and treasure. There is no turning back- win or lose, he has my cheer!


No comments:
Post a Comment