Today, I learn that my patience has a limit.
I feel that the things I have been learning and trying to cultivate over the past three years have gone down the drain.
I am not proud of my behaviour at all.
At the moment of anger, I realised I would regret it later on... yet I lost my cool any way. Yes, it sounds ridiculous, I chose to be angry.
I was trying to prove that I am not a pushover. I could have said and done even worse things but thank goodness I managed to restrain myself and only slammed the door.
I admit I am at fault.. but not a hundred percent of it!
It is funny how the world works some times. I have so much more to learn.
How can a good intention turn out to be so ugly?
I do not wish to be a cynic. God forbid!
I still think it is 'better to be an optimist who is sometimes wrong than a pessimist who is always right.'
I think I might have also learned that even though we have good intentions, we should not expect any one to appreciate our efforts.. because our best efforts may not mean anything to them at all. But we must take comfort in knowing that we have indeed given our best, truly and sincerely.
No comments:
Post a Comment