Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So many thoughts swimming in my head...

I picked up Dan Brown's 'The Da Vinci Code' out of pure curiousity from the office's library last Friday. I remember it creating a big buzz when it was first published but it just simply didn't interest me back then. Thank goodness for the 'downtime' I've been enjoying due to the little lapse in the project, I managed to divert my attention to readings outside budgeting and finance. I can't remember exactly when I suddenly developed an interest in the ancient mystery, secret society, religion and so on. When I picked up 'The Da Vinci Code' without any prior knowledge of the content, I was pleasantly surprised! I spent the whole weekend reading it and thoroughly enjoyed it! So much so that I dashed to the bookstore and got my own copy of the book, along with Angels & Demon and The Lost Symbol. I finished reading them yesterday and made another trip to the bookstore after work just now to get Digital Fortress. I'm officially a 'Dan Brown' fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment