Thursday, May 28, 2009

28.05, 1130

The exam period is the period where I revise the most, feel sleepy the most, sleep the least, exercise the most, daydream the most...

My daydreams usually involve an ideal lifestyle.

I picture myself staying in a high rise apartment in a busy city.. and my place will have a huge plasma TV, a well-equipped kitchen, well-organized study room, a modern bathroom and a cosy bedroom with a comfy double bed with white bed sheets.

I would wake up every morning to the sound of news coming from the TV. 
I would prepare breakfast while watching the news.
I would get ready for work/class while listening to my favourite songs to start the day.
When I get back home after a long day, I would laze on the couch.
Prepare dinner alone, have dinner alone, read alone or watch a movie alone.

Alone.
Silent.
And calm.
No words needed.
No need to answer to anybody.

Now that I think about it, I am sort of living that life.
Except now I don't have a big plasma TV and instead of the nice apartment, my living space only consists of a small bedroom, and a communal toilet and kitchen.
Besides that, my days really go by in silence.

And I really do enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment