Even I, myself have no idea.
Sometimes when I have the urge to write.. I can't come up with anything that is worth typing and remembering.
That is frustrating because writing has always been my outlet.
What have I been doing so far?
Besides attending lectures and seminars, I dedicate my time to the newly-set up BruW1ck society.
We had our first-ever social last night & we're all happy with what we've achieved.
The road ahead is long, we had a good start and now, we gotta work even harder to prove to ourselves and everyone else that setting up this society is a correct decision!
It really wouldn't have been possible without a few persistent individuals in the group.
I certainly would have given up earlier if it wasn't for their passion, persistence and energy!
I admire their 'never-give-up' spirit! It's something I should learn and take-away from this experience. So hopefully the next time when I'm afraid of taking the first-step, this post will remind me to be more persistent, enthusiastic and positive. :)
The Morocco Hitch is in 2 months' time.
It is going to be a huge step- for I am stepping out of my comfort zone and ready to be challenged. The uncertainty- who is going to pick us up? where to sleep? where are we going to pass by? when are we going to get there?- is so exciting!
Winston Churchill:
Never, never, never, never give up.
Never, never, never, never give up.
Indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment