Tuesday, June 12, 2007

post-exam post!

I've finally said "Bye bye" to exams!
When the invigilator said "Stop writing. Time's up!"
I gave out a huge sigh of relief & gave my neighbour a BIG smile!
We both knew what each other was thinking!

It's time to CELEBRATE!!!

I've stopped updating my blog about a week before exams and here I am again.

The past 2 months have been about revision, revision and more revision!
Whenever I revise, I never failed to regret for n
ot paying more attention in lectures/tutorials/for not starting revision earlier.
I keep telling myself, "When Year 2 starts, I will be consistent!", knowing well that it's not going to happen!

Why?
That is one quest
ion I cannot answer. And luckily, it seems that I'm not the only one! haha =p

Right after my paper ended, I met up with S.N & we went to Leamington Spa!

It's a city not too far away from campus & we've always wanted to go, but never made time out to do that!

What better time to explore new places than now?

Leamington Spa's beautiful!
I made a mental note to bring Susu & S.h there the next time they visit me!


I'm leaving Lakeside this Saturday! It's a little saddening to know that I'm leaving my beloved Ls101 room, my little comfort zone for about 9 months. My haven, a little place I could call my own.I will miss being in Lakeside very much, very very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment